Tuesday 3 March 2009

Bad Photographs

I've decided to post one photograph from one of the previous projects, as it really frustrated me, as in my head the idea of that photograph really worked and then when I looked at the series of photographs I've taken, I was really unhappy with myself, mainly for being lazy and not using a tripod which resulted in the photograph being really out of focus.









The next photograph that I've decided to post comes from taking some photographs for this project to get ideas and see what I come up with. Once again, the idea and the outcome are complete opposites, resulting in a very dissapointing image, however it's good for the process of work as I learn from these mistakes.


Everything about this photograph is wrong. The composition doesn't work, the angle at which it was taken is bad, the lighting is bad. Basically, I've made everything possible to get as far away from the photograph I was trying to create, so I need to work more on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment